Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vernon Davis - The 49er All Pro To Be - Niners FTW!



So, most of my peoples know that I'm a die hard 49er fan and a proud season ticket holder. The 2009-10 season starts tomorrow against the dreaded Arizona Cardinals. There's 2 things I hate more than anything in this worls - The Arizona Cardinals and the Seattle Seahawks...

My prediction is for a huge career year for my favorite player in the NFL, Mr. VD, Vernon Davis. Not only is he the best blocking TE in the business, but this year with the Jimmy raye offense, and the Singletary Captain cosign, VD will be at ease. I think (hope) he'll finally get the touches he deserves, that he didn't get under Hostler, Martz, Nolan, etc...All Pro, hands down.

And for the Niners...10-6 Wild Card - even with our tough ass schedule. There it is.

PS Fuck Kurt Warner and his worthless ass wife!

No comments: